CONFERENCE NEWS 2007
The edited book 'STRATEGY and GOVERNANCE of NETWORKS: Cooperatives, Franchising, and Strategic Alliances' (ed. by G. Cliquet, G. Hendrikse, M. Tuunanen, J. Windsperger, G. Cliquet) BOOK will be published in Summer 2008 (Springer Verlag).
Publication of the edited BOOK and a Special Issue in ISMO
We will publish a book and a special issue of International Studies of Management & Organization. We select 26 papers by September 15 to meet the high quality standard for the publication.
The following procedure will be applied for the book (Strategy and Governance of Networks, Springer Verlag, published in spring 2008), edited by G. Hendrikse, G. Cliquet, M. Tuunanen, J. Windsperger:
- The paper for the BOOK should not exceed 20 pages (by applying the publication rules of Springer: PublicationRulesSpringer.pdf)
- Primarily we assume that all participants intend to submit the paper for publication. Therefore, if we do not get any message from you that you do not want to publish the paper in the book or special issue of ISMO by JULY 31, 2007, we include the paper in the first round of the review process.
- In addition, if you want to revise your paper by July 31, 2007, please send us your revised version. If we do not get any new version of the paper, we use the paper which is now published on the CD or conference homepage.
- In the first round of the review process a preliminary selection of 26 papers will be chosen.
- The decision of acceptance of the paper after the first round of the review process will be made by September 15, 2007.
- These 26 papers are subjected to a second round review process.
- The second round of the review process will be completed by the end of November 2007.
- The book will be published in spring 2008.
- The publication guidelines for the Journal will be published on the EMNet- web page in July.
June 24, 2007
- Conference Program:
now we have set up the final program. Here you can find the time schedule of the EMNet 2007-Program in Rotterdam: EMNet2007Program24062007.doc
- BOOK on 'Strategy and Governance of Networks', Springer (Spring 2008):
If you have not paid the book (together with the registration fees), you can pay it either with the credit card or with the bank transaction (Payment). In addition, you can order and pay it at the registration desk (50 EUR). This price is more than 30 % lower than the expected market price.
- Payment of the Registration Fees:
All participants, who have not paid the registration fee, can pay it with the credit card or the bank transaction (Payment).
- All persons, who want to come to the CONFERENCE DINNER on Friday and are not registered for the conference, can pay for the DINNER at the registration desk.
- The instructions for the Session Chairs and Presenters are the following:
- Conference Location:
Rotterdam School of Management, Campus Woudestein, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, Building T, Third Floor ( http://www.eur.nl/english/addresses/guide/public_transport/)
All the best, Josef
June 5, 2007
The publication rules for the final manuscript can be found under the following link:
May 8, 2007
The keynote speaker of EMNet 2007 is Professor Claude Ménard, Directeur/Director, Centre ATOM
Université de Paris (Panthéon-Sorbonne):
Title of the keynote speech: 'The governance of hybrid organizations'
May 4, 2007
Important Information for the participants:
- The hotel reservation at the Novotel Brainpark offers reduced prices if you make the reservation by May 24, 2007; see http://www.rotterdam.info/uk/hotels/NovotelBrainpark.asp
- Payment of the reduced conference fees is possible by May 15.
- Begin of the conference: The conference will start on June 28 (2 pm).
Best regards, Josef
April 12, 2007
First, I apologize this late confirmation letter. After a difficult process of abstract evaluation, we have established the final list of accepted abstracts: PreliminaryPapersEMNet2007.xls
MAY 15, 2007
Conference registration and payment of the conference fee:
190 EUR (including lunch, dinner and coffee breaks) - payment until May 15, 2007;
230 EUR - payment thereafter.
120 EUR for researchers from non-EU Eastern European countries, less developed countries and PhD students - payment until May 15, 2007;
145 EUR - payment thereafter.
June 11, 2007
One copy of the paper through e-mail to Josef Windsperger.
JUNE 15, 2007
Final program available ( www.univie.ac.at/EMNET)
We are looking forward to seeing you in Rotterdam.
April 11, 2007
An edited BOOK from Springer will be published in 2008.
In addition, a special issue on NETWORKS with selected papers will be published in International Studies of Management and Organization' (guest editors: G. Hendrikse, J. Windsperger).