CONFERENCE NEWS 2003
I got the information that the publication of the book ‘Economics and Management of Franchising Networks’ will be financially supported. Therefore, as editors of the book (Gerard Cliquet, George Hendrikse, Mika Tuunanen and me) we want to inform you that the following procedure will be followed:
- Primarily we assume that all participants intend to submit the paper for publication. Therefore, if we do not get any message from you that you do not want to publish the paper in the book by July 16, we include them in the first round of the review process.
- In addition, if you want to revise your paper by July 16, please send us your revised version. If we do not get any new version of the paper, we use the paper that is now published on the homepage.
- In the first round of the review process a preliminary selection of 15 – 20 papers will be chosen for the BOOK.
- These 15 – 20 papers are subjected to a second round review process.
- The decision of the acceptance of the paper after the first round of the review process will be made by August 15.
- The second round of the review process will be completed by the end of October 2003.
- The length of the papers should not exceed 20 pages under the publication guidelines from Springer Verlag.
- The paper should be written according to the rules of American English.
- The book will be published at the end of 2003.
All EMNet 2003 papers are published on an electronic CD; they can be ordered by email: email@example.com. All who want to buy a CD have to pay 10,- EUR: Josef Windsperger, EMNet - Economics and Management of Networks, University of Vienna, Bank Austria Creditanstalt, Vienna, Austria, BLZ 12000, IBAN: AT54 1200 0521 1474 3001.
Faculty of Business, Economics and Statistics
University of Vienna